If you check out your Internet settings you will surely find the ‘proxy’ option. This is a tool that your computer uses for protection of your personal information. Proxies are something like barriers that enable you to look at websites and get access to their information, but they protect your computer from websites that want to access your information. Proxies are filtering the requests and proxy servers work in few important steps. First, you connect to the proxy server. Then you are requesting some information like connecting to a particular website or similar. After that, the proxy server filters this request and the verified request is being sent to the proxy server. Final step is when you receive back the filtered information.
You should remember that proxies or proxy servers are usually used for protection, but they can also block access to some websites that contain some inappropriate content. Businesses and different companies usually use proxy servers to prevent their workers from accessing certain websites such as up and coming snapchat site SnapSexter and to protect information from leaking out of the company. There are many different types of proxies, all with different purposes and working in different ways.
Web proxies are usually used for filtering internet content. Logs contain information about certain websites that are being accessed by users and web proxies are also used for monitoring bandwidth usage. Caching proxy servers are speeding up the requests. They keep copies of frequently requested resources, which has a good impact on bandwidth usage and it improves the speed and overall performance of the computer. Anonymizing proxies are used for making online surfing completely anonymous. However, although you can access websites without giving out your information you should still remember that the actual proxy server can still access your information. Hostile proxy is another type of proxy server which is being used for getting information about the forms you have filled out online or web pages that you have visited.
Proxies are often used by companies that work in the internet marketing industry, in order to check out their capabilities for handling data. Many times there are some limitations that receiving proxy servers get with some specific IP address, but with proxies the IP address is changed. With this method, the companies that do not have many servers available at all times are able to handle data much better.
Besides the abovementioned proxies, there are other proxy servers too, but they are not as commonly used as the mentioned. Finally, proxies are usually used for limiting the amount of information that is being tracked and accessed by a particular Internet user. Proxies are primarily used by businesses, companies and corporations, but they are also often used at private homes as well. They are especially used by parents that want to protect their children from accessing offensive materials online. Hopefully, you now have a better idea what are proxies and how are they used. The more you learn about it, the better your chances for you to stay protected online would be.
You have probably experienced being blocked from certain website because of the location of your IP address. This unpleasant situation can be bypassed quickly and easily if you use a proxy server. Proxy server serves as mediator between you and the website you try to access, while at the same time keeping you anonymous online. Proxy servers are great for those people that want to keep their connections secure and private. If you are not facing any privacy problems, then free proxies will work fine for you, but if you want to increase safety and privacy you should go with paid proxies. These are not only fast and reliable, but also more secure than free proxies.
The following are the top five best websites for purchasing proxies.
- My Private Proxy or MPP is the most popular proxy service online. There you can find almost two hundred thousand IP addresses, which is great if you look for variety. You can get 10 proxies for $23.70 or 50 proxies for $87.50. You can also choose private proxies package for $1.49 per month or shared proxies package for $0.65 per month. Upon buying, your VPNs and private proxies are instantly activated. You will receive an activation mail with all the important information regarding how to start using proxies.
- High Proxies is the second website for purchasing premium proxies at very affordable prices. They have a fast server and many private IPs, as well as great customer support. You can choose between private proxies, shared proxies, instagram proxies, craigslist proxies, ticketing proxies, as well as private or shared virtual private networks. The cheapest package is the shared proxies coming at $0.64 per month, while the private VPN costs $6 per month. Here you can get ten proxies for $22 or fifty proxies for $85.
- Squid Proxies is the third website offering private proxies with guaranteed quality. They have super fast servers, unlimited bandwidth, multiple IP subnets, and there is no advertising on any of their anonymous proxy servers which is another great thing. Buy ten proxies for $24 or fifty proxies for $87.
- BuyProxies is another top website for purchasing quality proxies. Hundreds of locations, unlimited bandwidth, around the clock customer support, Firefox and Chrome plug-ins are just a few of the many great things you can get at this website. Best thing is that they own the proxy servers, so you will not get resold proxies from other providers or proxies from hacked computers. Their prices are also very competitive, so you can get ten proxies for twenty dollars or fifty proxies for eighty dollars.
- Your Private Proxy is the fifth website for purchasing proxies which completes the list of top five best websites in this category. There are all kinds of packages to choose from. Get one proxy for a monthly price of just seven dollars or 10 proxies for $30. You can even order 200 proxies if you wish for a price of $400.
This article was sponsored by Dirty Usernames, the #1 username trading website. Signup is free and post your username to interact with people on Snapchat, Kik and Periscope all over the world.
Proxies work as intermediaries between you as a user and the Internet. Companies usually use proxy serves because of numerous good reasons. People are also getting advantage of proxies and use it primarily for protective purposes. So how exactly proxies work and why do people use them? Well, we all know that if you want to visit some website first thing you need to do is type the web address in the browser. Then that information it is being sent to the proxy server and then sent to the website you have typed in the browser. The website then returns the information to the proxy server which provides you with the website you want to visit. As you can guess, the website sees the proxies as their visitors, not you. That is how you protect your private information from being accessed by the website you are visiting. There are number of other reasons why do people use proxies. The following are some of them.
- For sharing internet connections on LAN networks. Some families and smaller companies that have multiple computers can share the internet connection through a proxy server.
- For speeding up the Internet browsing. By using proxies, all your requests made from your computer will first reach the proxy server. Then if your requests are cached in the proxy server`s hard disc, you will get information straight from the proxy server. This is done very quickly in comparison to direct accessing to the website.
- For better control of the Internet usage. Many businesses do not want their employees to waste time by accessing particular websites. Adult sites, gambling sites, social networking sites and other similar websites are usually banned by the companies. If the company uses proxy servers, they can get access to the personal Internet log of their employees and track their online behavior. That way the companies can easily identify those employees that are misbehaving and wasting time online.
- For improving Internet speed and saving bandwidth. Good thing about proxies is that they can compress the internet content by caching web pages. That way you can save some of the bandwidth and improve your internet speed because web pages will get loaded straight from the cache.
- For increased privacy and security. Proxies are doing great job in hiding IP addresses and can prevent websites from getting access to your information. Proxies are also blocking the cookies that provide your private information to the servers and are blocking malicious and harmful websites. By using a proxy server you can always browse anonymously and that is what is attractive to many users.
- For accessing restricted websites. Some countries ban specific websites such as milf dating site Milf Swiper, but with proxy server you can bypass the censorship and still visit the web page you are interested in seeing, even if you are not living in that particular region. All blocked websites can be easily accessed as proxies can bypass all kinds of filters and different restrictions.